Strap Med Zinc Oxide 5cm x 13.7m
This white cotton zinc oxide tape is a non-elastic, rigid strapping tape that is used to provide support and stability to joints and muscles. It is made from a high-quality cotton fabric that is breathable and comfortable to wear, and it has a strong zinc oxide adhesive that provides long-lasting adhesion.
- Provides support and stability to joints and muscles
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Improves range of motion
- Helps to prevent injuries
- Easy to apply and remove
- Breathable and comfortable to wear
This white cotton zinc oxide tape can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Supporting joints and muscles after an injury
- Preventing injuries during sports or exercise
- Relieving pain and inflammation
- Improving range of motion
- Blister prevention
How to Use
To apply white cotton zinc oxide tape, you will need to:
- Clean and dry the area where you want to apply the tape.
- Cut the tape to the desired length.
- Apply the tape in the desired pattern.
- Smooth out the tape to remove any wrinkles.
- Leave the tape in place for 3-5 days.
- Do not use this tape if you have any open wounds, skin infections, or allergies to adhesives.
- Do not use this tape on skin that is irritated or damaged.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort while wearing this tape, remove it immediately.
Order Your White Cotton Zinc Oxide Tape Today!
Order your white cotton zinc oxide tape today and start enjoying the benefits of pain relief, improved range of motion, and support for your joints and muscles. This high-quality tape is easy to apply and remove, and it is latex-free for your safety. Order yours today!