Strap Med Underwrap 7cm x 27m Beige
Foam underwrap pre-tape is a thin, non-adhesive foam wrap that is used to provide a protective barrier between the skin and athletic tape. It is made from a soft, comfortable foam that is latex-free and hypoallergenic.
- Provides a protective barrier between the skin and athletic tape
- Reduces friction and chafing
- Improves comfort and range of motion
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic
Foam underwrap pre-tape can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Preventing skin irritation from athletic tape
- Improving comfort and range of motion
- Protecting the skin from blisters
- Immobilizing joints
- Compression therapy
How to Use
To use foam underwrap pre-tape, you will need to:
- Clean and dry the area where you want to apply the tape.
- Cut the tape to the desired length.
- Apply the tape in the desired pattern.
- Smooth out the tape to remove any wrinkles.
- Apply athletic tape over the foam underwrap pre-tape.
- Do not use this tape if you have any open wounds, skin infections, or allergies to adhesives.
- Do not use this tape on skin that is irritated or damaged.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort while wearing this tape, remove it immediately.