Strap Med Rigid Rayon 3.8cm x 13.7m
Rigid Rayon tape is a non-elastic, rigid strapping tape that is used to provide support and stability to joints and muscles.
It is made from a high-quality rayon fabric that is both strong and breathable, and it has a strong zinc oxide adhesive that provides long-lasting adhesion.
- Provides support and stability to joints and muscles
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Improves range of motion
- Helps to prevent injuries
- Easy to apply and remove
- Breathable and comfortable to wear
Rigid rayon zinc oxide tape is available in three widths:
- 2.5cm: This width is ideal for small joints and areas, such as the fingers, wrists, and ankles.
- 3.8cm: This width is ideal for larger joints and areas, such as the knees, elbows, and shoulders.
- 5cm: This width is ideal for providing extra support and stability to large joints and areas, such as the back and hips.